What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can use to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on how long they stay on:
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookie designed to request and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies. They belong to WOW COMMUNICATION.
- Third party cookies. These are the property of a third party, other than WOW COMUNICACIO, who will process the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies. These are the ones that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies. They are used to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, whether generic or personalized.
What types of cookies are most common?
- TECHNIQUES: These are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is processed only by WOW COMUNICACIO.
- ANALYSIS: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- ADVERTISING: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website and / or store information on user behavior obtained through of continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Why use a cookie?
Cookies are used to provide personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, to recognize when you log in as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and to resolve them in the shortest possible time, as well as to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Do you need my consent to set a cookie? Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of WOW COMUNICACIO, it will be deemed granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the possibility of revoking and deactivating cookies at any time.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are those created and managed only by us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and use the different options such as, for example, identify the session, personalize information or access areas of restricted access.
For more information see:
The web domain www.wowcomunicacio.com uses the following types of cookies:
How do I disable cookies? You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
Internet Explorer :
Safari pour iOS : https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.htmlby